Job Description: Software Engineer
We are looking for an intern candidate for Software Engineering with a background around Knowledge Graph solutions and preferable expierence with ML and data science methodologies. The focus will be to build our Knowledge Graph platform with text and image processing services across. The platform will be used to extract and analyze information from various data sources for various applications.
This is a highly technical role and an excellent academic background (ideally linguistics or computer science based) is required; a PhD would be ideal.
• Ability to analyze unstructured and structured data related to our products, customers and other related areas. To model the structure and develop code to load data this into our Knowledge Graph. Being able to connect data using implicit and explicit relationships.
• Build the process framework to scale the solution across servers/domains (on premise or in the cloud)
• Support in building applications on top of our Knowledge Graph data foundation
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
• Solid Go, Python, Java and/or C development experience
• Architecture knowledge and development experience of graph databases and ontologies
• Strong understanding of text pre-processing and normalization techniques, such as token isolation,
• Experience with NLP technologies & the handling of unstructured text and images
• General development skills (source code management, debugging, testing, deployment, etc.)
• Knowledge and experience in AI, Big Data Analytics, Data Mining, Hadoop is a PLUS